Happy #ManiMonday! For our first summer tutorial, we teamed up with @sally_hansen Global Color Ambassador @mpnails to create the daintiest hidden pearl nail art that turns each of your fingertips into mini oysters. Here’s how to get the oceanic look:
1. Start with long nails (or add press-on fake nails for extra length).
2. Paint the underside of the nails with two coats of Sally Hansen Color Therapy in “Chai on Life.”
3. Apply the press-on nails.
4. Add a clear base coat.
5. Swipe on two coats of “Chai on Life.”
6. Glue a pearl to the underside of each nail.
7. Seal in with a topcoat.
8. Unveil your hidden treasure!